Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Happens When There Is No Bile In Stomach Bile Vomit .. How To Prevent It And Wat To Do When Its In The Initial Stage?

Bile vomit .. how to prevent it and wat to do when its in the initial stage? - what happens when there is no bile in stomach

In a healthy male, 25 years, without symptoms or diseases, except for long, because I can bilious vomiting Remm (more or less what I said)

Let me explain in detail my situation and ask for a diagnosis, I have tried several doctors explain this condition, all told me that for various reasons and considering the various proposals.

usually when I eat sweets (candy, soft drinks, chocolate, basically anything sweet) night just before bed after havin a bad headache after the next afternoon and continue to make sure the increasing concern about my system (eg dizziness, sweating, my senses very hyper-sensitive, transient loss of taste and appetite, and finally followed my vomit, my stomach is empty)

This happens not only sweets, but if (I stay awake for longer periods at night, perhaps, if I dream hard enough) for my normal hours on weekdays are 5-6 hours of sleep on

Apart from this possibility, if I skip meals, I had these symptoms are sowith the end result in vomiting.

The course I take to remedy this situation is very simple and mainly Indian Unani medicine (alternative medicine of India, Hyderabad)
Concentrated liquid with a camphor-based, so I tried to see the ingredients, but) Dr Indian and could not find, English name for it
a few drops in a little water or orally results in the elimination of the diversity of symptoms, some or all (depending on how the drug later)

that everything that I can explain this ritual now, if a settlement is needed. I would be delighted to offer more.
i seriously like to get rid of this problem, or atleast find a solution for this situation of some modern drugs, because you can not always get on my hands that my Indian medicine abroad.

Thank you for your patience and your help in advance
ZIA

1 comment:

ozbluei said...

It is a diagnosis over the Internet. Are you sure that the "medicine" that is not currently the case? The normal treatment would be a lot of liquid - such as 7UP or something similar. Find a physician deems it appropriate, and we will fully investigate the problem.

Post a Comment