Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Conceal A Tv Camera Door Security. Concealed Mini TV Camera.?

Door security. Concealed mini TV camera.? - how to conceal a tv camera

I live in the United Kingdom

I am an old man very well, and live alone.
I always fear a little when bell rings or someone knocks on my door at my door, because it breakin perpretators much these days and seem to have no respect for age.
I have heard that it is possible to have a miniature video cameras hidden somewhere in / on my door and may be an image to transfer a default on my TV and let me see that we stand at the door Waiting to open.
If you are familiar with this pattern, or use, please let me give you some information on where to buy the team, how much it costs and how it was installed and operated.
I really appreciated all the help and advice I received.
Information and advice for workers in the field of security at home will be particularly welcomed.

3 comments:

janus said...

In its simplest form consists of a camera and a cable that is connected to a SCART socket and no other cable to the scart connection leads to a separate socket for Power Point. First, you can hide the camera in front location, or if you prefer to create the exterior of the house, I hope the wall. 2 Route the camera cable through your house with your TV. 3 Set the device to the TV SCART rule, when your DVD player or VCR and other to make the head with a plug, plug in the socket, where it is connected via an independent power source. Normally, the pressure on the remote control for audio, visual or W to see outside. As a SCART cable goes into the power outlet to power and the other goes home away from home is usually eight p.m. Feand Adam Long House. Some cameras have a tiny microphone and in color and black and white. Secret you can have porch lights, the cameras and microphones are not quite that about 25 € or 20 pounds, when I look a few years ago and now are simply presented as if I have one, the microphone is not as big as it comes can not talk to anyone outside, and only in black and white. It helps if you have two or more connections to your weapon SCART Tele should have more cameras, a beam splitter, the work of several compounds. You can use a camera that five or more small color and infrared cameras are very expensive, and has about € 200 or 150 pounds or so lucky more.Good.

Sal run the cable under the carpet or Lithey do not break your neck in it, do not cut the cable from the camera like a normal job, sure, I know, but some people sometimes mistakenly cut off. I have my pocket camera Woodies DIY and garden centers in Ireland, but can go to B & Q, they should do, or other large hardware stores and garden centers in the United Kingdom.

sanny said...

Not quite sure, but as a caregiver, I know something for my elderly and disabled clients. I hope you have good advice. I'll be back under control so that I can collect some information from their replies. Good luck and be careful.

redcan76 said...

Argos.co.uk to have a system of CCTV cameras for the 27.99-code is 701/8411. (Just this number into the search box)

I, for myself, but it is easy to use - if someone calls or you hear noise, turn off the TV AV channel and you have a black and white x

Post a Comment