Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quotes That Disagree With Gay Marriage I Honestly Feel Sorry For Carrie Prejean. Why Do People Love To See Others Suffer?

I honestly feel sorry for Carrie Prejean. Why do people love to see others suffer? - quotes that disagree with gay marriage

Forget that you agree or not. Why do people eat the pain of others? I was in the Huffington Post, and I had to give up. "If you are a Christian, why are you wearing a bikini in a Pagaent?" If you are a Christian, why masturbate? There are liberal "open minded" People try to give choices of individuals? What right has a man's religion and how this practice? She only said he was against gay marriage to a diplomat, although the inability to express themselves and everything he did was put into question, and dug up. I just want to leave all with the message that you never know who is going to need in your life. I know someone who (openly homophobic Carrie can be compared to him), and I tolD, so you need an organ transplant and the donor gay, would you die? Hush.

I did not care about gay marriage or anything, but this test all believe it or not, it helped me to be a supporter of gay marriage. Now, when I read the reviews and specifications, in order to marry two people in love, it's a shame not to marry until all may have less validity, I know that many of these people who think they can cope with any lives are not destroyed, if he / she agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment