Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Words 4 A New Baby Dream With New Baby And Absent Husband?

Dream with New Baby and Absent Husband? - words 4 a new baby

In my dream last night I learned that I my 2nd Child expected (first with my husband of 4 years). My dream seemed more than a year after the baby is born, and I was separated from my husband and traveling in the Middle East. I knew a man who knew and apparently had a relationship) with (from the Middle East, but wherever I went problem remained. The only peace I got was when I was on this new way. He seemed concerned about the problems did not speak the words much and always smiling. It made me feel comfortable amid all the problems.

For some reason, this dream bothers me. At a time when the dream does not he return to the States, and the man said he would go home and mend with my husband or complete all the necessary documents. Anyone?

3 comments:

__A_YAHO... said...

Your dream may be caused by a persistent fear in your life or that something will happen in the future to point out, unless circumstances change. But after the symbolism and dreams of his dream woul like a dream of persecution could be classified and mean 1, two things.

Because children are often in a dream symbolizes a new birth or requests may indicate the absence of the father that their vulnerability or dependency, whether he or someone else. Try to take this dream as a sign of panic, but we must expect the worst. In addition, use it to solve all the required dependencies problem.

Matt Torres :) said...

This means that you are worried about their current relationship. It may mean that you expect conflicts between you and your husband and you are what you now in your life tired.

Perhaps they are with how to do things, overwhelmed for her husband.

If I do, I reduce the number of these days and begin to evaluate my relationship with these are the next most dear.

1471phil... said...

I think you have problems with her husband, but his doubts about the strength of their commitment and support after a major change like a baby. To read in dialogue with God, Jesus and the Bible.

Post a Comment