Friday, February 12, 2010

Ovarian Pain During Sneezing During Sex Recently I Have Begun To Feel Intense Lower Abdominal Pain That Sometimes Lasts For Days.?

During sex recently I have begun to feel intense lower abdominal pain that sometimes lasts for days.? - ovarian pain during sneezing

My friend and I had a monogamous sexual relationship for over 4 years and in the past 6 months, I have severe abdominal pain during sex that sometimes lasted several days. I've learned that I had a cyst on right ovary. This could be the cause of pain?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

That is how it could be your answer, or it could be located in the vagina to the cervix to reach sounds. (This part Dialated at the birth pangs ... and bad!) If you try a few different positions missionary sex, so that the neck is have the danger zone. Try dog, or down into the stomach with her boyfriend at the top.

Post a Comment