Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Pictures Ofstar Devon Where Can I Find Free Pictures For My Website That Aren't Copyrighted?

Where can I find free pictures for my website that aren't copyrighted? - free pictures ofstar devon

I prefer to put it in my blog with pictures, but I could see in the image search at Yahoo or Google, say that a lot of pictures that the rights are reserved, you can. Where can I find a wide selection of images that are free and I have no trouble posting to your blog or website?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Free photos, we prefer the stock.xchng. Most photos on this page are restrictions if you wish to sell, but if you just want to publish anything. Please register to download images, but it is free. Have you!

KK [is just being KK] said...

Good luck with that.

When you ask to use an e-mail Creative Commons License View of the photographer and permission to the image on your site by credit card. Almost all the images that you find easy to tread on copyright. Always ask permission first. I hear you can free pictures, but I do not know how you can.

If all else fails, start the pictures of you, so do not have to worry about it. Even if you are a good photographer that is better than nothing.

Good luck!

CanonReb... said...

Flickr can be good. Search Creative Commons license, and check the "search content for commercial purposes." In this way, you will find photos are licensed under a Creative Commons license. A Creative Commons license is a way to keep your copyright but allow people to copy and distribute your work, if they have credit - and only in accordance with creativecommons.org specified. Quite a few photographers to use all or part of their work licensed under a Creative Commons license.

DaM said...

A search on Flickr as CanonRebelz proposal would be good. Or grow it with a Google search. Click the Picture tab, click on "Advanced Image Search." Select an option under User Rights.

James said...

I suggest check-out

Post a Comment