Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reusable Incontinence Pads Has Anyone Tried Using Adult Incontinence Booster Pads That Don't Have Any Plastic Backing With Gdiapers?

Has anyone tried using adult incontinence booster pads that don't have any plastic backing with Gdiapers? - reusable incontinence pads

There are several brands such as peace, choose dignity, addresses, etc., to vary the net price, but $ 59 for 240 tablets is the average of a stick (on PAD W / 8 oz absorb some 11) to ounces. Or a 40-test package to 12 U.S. dollars. The sizes range 11 to 12 centimeters long and 3 to 4 great for larger, with higher prices. The plastic pads help to absorb more costs, and not so good with the boosters or buffers that the state is a home 'usable' clothing needs or you should bring the memory into a layer, once for a better absorption. Huggies India has introduced a stick in his bag for babies, because most Indians do not want to pay high prices for all disposable diapers on the issue with the plastic in the areas of premises involved. I wonder if they bring the babies in the United States because we are much more considerate of the earth similar!

2 comments:

parental unit said...

sounds interesting, I would get the sample pack and try it.

G layers can be used as a piece for Pocket diapers covers for cloth diapers or normal micro fleece. I do not matter, and I love it. Dipa G seem cool, but I like the money, not save me from my interventions.

janzies said...

My son was a child, not an adult with an incontinence problem. Instead of a urine sample and / or mud-soaked pillow and put it into the diaper pad back, why not just go with cloth diapers? Type back if you ask me.

Post a Comment