Saturday, January 16, 2010

Young Singles Cruises At 25, Am I Too Young To Go On A Singles Cruise?

At 25, am I too young to go on a singles cruise? - young singles cruises

Check vacationstogo.com and singlescruise.com. Both have regular cruises offer a 20s/30s singles and cruise at least once a year. I also know that too much to Halloween by VacationsToGo Cruises 20something. I recommend the Caribbean, there are each ($ 803 for the trip and tips), because this is the best boat (a class of Royal Caribbean's Freedom (I think it is the freedom of the seas, but can the freedom of the seas) with more activity (onboard navigation and ice skating, etc.), but if you want to adjust, then cruise the Mexican Riviera (on a Carnival ship) would be a good choice. The Caribbean so from Miami, and I think the Mexican Riviera , from Long Beach, CA, is ignored.

7 comments:

Jeffrey C said...

Not necessarily. What you need to do, ask the organizers of what he or she recommends for someone of his age. Most of them have created many cruises, and if you approach them to work with their ages, ethnic backgrounds and tastes, with you to find the perfect trip for you. You will know if a cruise especially the elderly, is quite another for the simple in their 20s.

Ago I was on a singles cruise and it was very funny. I ended up correspondence with a younger Korean woman for several years as I am (I was in my 30 years) at the time.

jennaonn... said...

I do not think you should go on a cruise with a "special Singles', if you decide carnival. Choose a cruise, which falls on a weekend, I guarantee you great people in your age group and many are also single. I went on a cruise when I was 23 and I met a great guy, it's all fun and games while on the boat, but stayed in touch and we are closer to stations at the time began we have a long distance relationship, and now live together and are expecting a child. So many things can work. (My cruise was in December 2005 2 1 / 2 years Ouch!)

mariz said...

It depends on how you think.If think you have enough to get you ready to make his own decisions, so it is good, but if the age is still very immature, so I think we are not yet in a position to on their own journey - Leader.

mariz said...

It depends on how you think.If think you have enough to get you ready to make his own decisions, so it is good, but if the age is still very immature, so I think we are not yet in a position to on their own journey - Leader.

copestir said...

My daughter had a problem with Sam and she is 24 Rather than on a cruise, he went on tour with Contiki trip and had a blast with the people of his age. Only those between 25 and 35 years. Check it out.

janejane said...

Each trip has its own personality. Depending on where and when it will be good. Turn a holiday, especially Halloween (take a costume).

Doz said...

Why would you ... Their 25 legal adult. Have fun.

Post a Comment