Monday, January 11, 2010

X Balm One Half Of My Neck Pains Severely. I Took X Rays And Doctor Found No Spondi. Suggest Some Pain Reliever?

One half of my neck pains severely. I took x rays and doctor found no spondi. Suggest some pain reliever? - x balm

Hey I'm working on a computer that receives the neck pain regularly (daily) medical diagnosis says nothing. We recommend you nothing. What should I do and how to relieve pain. No use of lemon balm relieves pain. When I painkillers can cause side effects or could become addicted. Please help me.

1 comment:

code 4 said...

Hello, I use to train and fight MMA, the only thing I can think of is for your back and neck to stretch regularly, but start slowly and work up, perhaps, help from d 'professional sports (eg, MMA, Pilates, Yoga) JEL DEEPHEAT try, very carefully in small quantities.
I hope this helps you get.

Post a Comment